I cannot explain the love I feel for this little man! If Travis is holding him and I am on the other side of the couch, I have to stop what I am doing to kiss him. I think I kiss this face over a million times a day. He's getting used to it and it even causes a smile! One day this will embarrass him so I have to get it all in while I can! What am I going to do with him!! I can't stand it I love him so much!!! Don't you just want to SQUEEZE HIM!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness and who wouldn't be head over heels after looking at that adorable face! He is SO adorable!! I am so glad you are enjoying your time with him so much! It does go by very quickly! I'm trying to keep reminding myself of this as we wait for Alivia to arrive!
I have a feeling that we are going to be making another trip pretty soon with grandma. I'm going to kick Nathans butt so he'll hurry up and graduate so we can get married and start having kids. He is so adorable, you are so lucky. Can you believe we both know Jim Coffey?
i do want to squeeze him and i will in a couple of weeks!!
woo-hoo!!
Post a Comment