I love how much you love him, God is good I am so happy for you guys!
He is precious! Take many pictures- they change every day!
He is such a cutie!!! What a blessing!
How sweet... he just looks like he's so curious! There's definitely something about momma's and baby boys...
he's so super sweet!! This picture actually reminds me of Micah... precious! Hopefully the boys can play one day together..I know they will!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love how much you love him, God is good I am so happy for you guys!
He is precious! Take many pictures- they change every day!
He is such a cutie!!! What a blessing!
How sweet... he just looks like he's so curious! There's definitely something about momma's and baby boys...
he's so super sweet!! This picture actually reminds me of Micah... precious! Hopefully the boys can play one day together..I know they will!
Post a Comment