
I hope Bonnie does not mind but I am so proud of her and her strength she has shown I want to brag on her. She has always been another mother to me and I am so thankful and proud she is my sister. I would not be where I am now in my relationship with God or with my amazing Christian husband if it weren't for her and her walk with God. She has always encouraged me to do what is right, even when we were little. When we were little we used to share a bedroom together and she would tell me every night to say my prayers. She has had God in her heart from the beginning and has always done what is right from the beginning. Even though she has had a huge tragedy, her faith is still strong. She is the most amazing person I know and I am so blessed to have her as my sister and best friend.
Please read her story that is posted in the Peekaboo Magazine and see what a talented writer she is!
2 comments:
Bonnie did an amazing job sharing her story in that article!! Thanks for posting the link for us to read.
Loved this...I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I love all the new blogs
I have found. Quite a unique group.
I love making new blogging friends..
I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.
Post a Comment