Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One Month Old!

I really can't believe he's one month old today! Everyone told me it would go fast but when we were not sleeping and I had my hormone roller coaster, I thought, "yea right." Well, it is flying by and I am already getting sad about it. Just like all the other moms, I have to record what he's doing so I don't forget. I am NOT a scrapbooker (wish I was) so this will have to do.

  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Pooping
  • Haha.. also, he is holding his head up a lot on his own and then head butts you when he gets to tired of it.
  • He smiled at me for the first time 4 days ago and I have gotten about a smile a day since then and when he smiles, my heart totally melts!
  • He's been sleeping 4 straight hours from 10:00 to 2:00 ish, then he's up every two hours to eat after that. I am totally NOT complaining! Those four hours are amazing!
I'm still trying to figure out how I am supposed to keep up with my bathing/going to the bathroom/changing etc. and also take care of him. So please forgive my stinkiness, grown-out highlights, need to be painted toes, and baseball caps for another month or so until I get the hang of this.
Travis has been so great as a new dad! I am very impressed and am so thankful for him! I am so blessed and God knows this because I tell him each time I look at little tootie!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy One Month! I can't believe he's been here for a whole month! He makes me so excited to meet my little tooter!!!

The Lewis's said...

Wow one month already! That has flown by. Sounds like everything is going great! Don't worry you'll get a hang of the taking care of the both of you in no time:)

Leanne said...

Becky he is adorable! My name is Leanne Deweese and I see Travis when he comes to Vandergriff. I am so glad I found your blog so I can stay updated with that cute baby boy! Congrats.

Carolyn said...

Becky-
Congratulations! Aren't boys wonderful? It only goes by faster and getting more wonderful-sleep helps! Also, I didn't get my haircut for 4 months after Oliver was born...it does get better
-Carolyn Myrick