
Since I DO NOT like to scrapbook. ( I know, I am a disappointment to women) I am going to at least keep some milestones on this blog. I apologize now, Jett. You will only have shoe boxes of pictures and this blog. Hopefully he will forgive me.
Jett is sitting up wonderfully and I do not think he will ever crawl. He gets along just fine rolling around all over the floor like a fat rolly polly.!! I love his rolls!!!! Bonnie and I are very close to squeezing too hard but do not call child services. We don't leave marks.
He is pulling up from a sitting position and when he does it EVERY SINGLE TIME, he looks around at the other person in the room waiting for an applause. I get sad when the people around me don't care. We cheer each time he does it.
He starting clapping today. This tiny little sound that is so precious!
After he eats he says, huh huh huh huh like a little chuckle that his belly is full. Like mommy like son.
He likes all foods so far. Doesn't eat a ton yet but will eat almost anything he tries. (And prunes but it grosses me out to feed them to him)
I will not post about his sleeping habits because last time I did that, he took a turn for the worse!!
He has screaming contests with Travis. They see who can scream the loudest and the longest back and forth.
His feet and head are still very large. His fingers are Vienna sausages and I could bite each one off individually.
He loves taking baths. Especially now that Dori let us borrow her bath seat. HOW DO YOU GIVE BATHS TO YOUR BABIES WITHOUT IT?
I love him so much it hurts me and I'm afraid my dentist is going to start seeing the wear and tear on my teeth from clinching at how stinking cute his is.
6 comments:
You are totally right....He is just so adorable!
He is such a sweetie, Becky!
Becky, he is an absolue doll! Enjoy every single minute; they grow up much toooooo fast!
He is SOOO sweet! I love his quiet and laidback nature. I think he will surprise you. I didn't think Joshua would ever learn how to crawl...he really did out of the blue one day! You are a wonderful mom...I love seeing how much you love your son!
Anniston crawled for 2 weeks....seriously! We NEVER thought it would happen. She didn't roll; she did more of an "army crawl" (scooting on her belly across the house). At 10 months, she crawled! At 10 1/2 months, she started walking (apparently crawling just wasn't fast enough for her!)
I can remember wondering with Anniston when is she going to reach all of her milestones, and my cousin told me once that when she is 22, it's not going to matter when she crawled, walked, potty trained, etc. IT WILL HAPPEN!!
So cute! Love the little bear pics! Sounds like everything is going great!
Post a Comment