We made it through the one year anniversary of Thomas passing away. January 5 hung over our heads every day until we knew we just had to get through it. So many people were praying and I knew by the way the day went. It was very hard but God provided and we got through it! We even had some major laughs with the girls at lunch! I LOVE all those that prayed and took part in the memorial. There are a few special men I would like to thank and you know who you are but I am not allowed to say. You made that morning so meaningful. I will never forget seeing you men on your hands and knees trying to put that cross in the frozen ground by the bridge. It brings me to tears to remember that moment. What an amazing way to give honor to Thomas. I am in the middle of mending my relationship with God and it is so great to be back with Him. I am so thankful for Jesus and the grace He gives me. I am so thankful that God never leaves me, even when I leave Him."You are my strength when I am weak, you are the treasure that I seek, You are my all in all".
"I'm coming back to the heart of worship, and it's all about You, all about You, Jesus. I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it, when it's all about You, all about You, Jesus"


(Before he stopped eating)

What do I need to say? Sometimes I have to get onto Bonnie because she squeezes him so hard I'm afraid she will hurt him. (I know you would never, Bon) I'm not sure why, but Bubbs has stopped eating his baby food. Should I worry? He's still gobbling up his bottle. But when I go to feed him, he squeezes his lips together so tight and looks at me like, "I will not open my mouth so don't even try."
The bottom picture is precious! Bonnie and Robyn took the girls to Tulsa to see Curious George Live. PRECIOUS!! I LOVE those sweet peas!
4 comments:
Sorry to hear that Bubbs isn't wanting to eat. No experience unfortunately to share. Maybe he is developing an allergy to some of the food? Sometimes if it irritates their tongues or mouth or stomach they will clam up tight for anything. Hang in there chicky! He will get through it and so will you!
Love ya!
Laura Elliott
Mom says someone has been feeding him real food.
Becky-I love you so much! I love that pic of Thomas. It is so "him." He will start eating again soon! You can always call the nurse and ask if it would make you feel better! I want to squeeze Jett-o!! (I would never intentionally hurt him! I will be careful...)
I miss you! Enjoy the snow.
Becky,
Another thing to think of. Could he be teething? My kiddos hardly consumed any food as they were about to cut teeth. Just a thought....I always worried about that, but knew that they'd eat when they were hungry or when they could eat comfortably again (and I'm talking several days in a row).
Post a Comment