Saturday, December 19, 2009

Feliz Navidad!













Do I need to say anything??? I LOVE THEM!!! They are such blessings from God and will make this Christmas so much happier!!!

7 comments:

BrendaE said...

Merry Christmas to your families this Christmas Becky! The boys made the cutest little Santas ever!! Praying for all of you to have joy and peace.
In His Love,
Brenda Elmore (megan's mom)

Carmen Clark said...

Becky- these pictures are so cute! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how big Jett and Thomas are getting, and how much they look alike. I think it's neat you and Bonnie get to raise boys together. They'll be great friends! Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

What adorable photos:) I love the outfits! I pray you all have a Merry and Blessed Christmas together!

Olivia and Nathan said...

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Rosemary emailed and said you had updated your blog! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. Hope you don't mind, I am going to copy them over to my blog!

Tara said...

LOVE these pictures!!!! jett and thomas are like little mini man versions of you and bonnie!!!! miss you friend!

Tara said...

They are all sooo precious! I only wish I lived closer so they could grow up together and I could see you guys more... you are such an incredible sister to bonnie! My sister is great as well and i always think how could I ever thank her enough? I think I have no choice but to leave it to the Lord, his gifts are far greater than mine. So you are wonderful, praying for you this week as well!