Ok. I never knew. I always heard you will love him like you've never loved before but this is
ridiculous. I kiss him really hard and I'm afraid I might kiss him till it hurts. I don't squeeze too hard but if you're too close to me while I'm holding him you might get punched because of how much I love him. Today was the first day I went to work without him to just get things put up and Bonnie worked so hard to organize my cabinets which if you knew me, you'd know that isn't an easy task. All I could think about the whole day was to hold
Jett. I couldn't stand it. I will have to say prayers when I have to go back for good!!
Ahh! Why did Adam and Eve have to mess up!!!
3 comments:
I know it is so hard... but take it from someone who's been there, God will give you the strength to get through it. It's hard to understand why some of us have to work, but God must have a reason for keeping you there! I will be praying for you...
He is so cute! It is definitly hard to go back to work, but it does slowly get better(even though I still wish I could stay home and play with Cade all day:))
OH MY GOODNESS! I love him so much!! What cute pictures. What a great job you have and Jett will be proud of you for touching so many lives. Love you, Aunt B!!
Post a Comment