Sweet Caroline! Look at her just staring at her mommy!I can't wait to meet Baby Thomas Alexander!! Bonnie and I say he is going to look just like a mini me of Thomas. What a sweet, emotional day it will be! God has prepared baby Thomas to come as a gift on Thomas' birthday and I think that is so special. I believe it's just a little message from Thomas in Heaven telling us he is here with us! God is so good and I love Him so much! Please say a little prayer all goes smoothly!
1 comment:
I'm so excited about baby Thomas I can't stand it. I hope to see blog announcements very soon with the news! Love your Jett stories, I can just imagine him thinking "aww, Mommy, stop kissing and sqeezing me in front of my friends, you're embarrasing me!" I know what you mean, trust me- you'll still be loving on him when he's 5! Enjoy this special and memorable day with your sister. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers today.
Post a Comment