
OK, so these aren't the best quality but I have to use my phone pics while
Jett is down for a nap. I will get more soon!! I have never witnessed anything more amazing than the birth of Baby Thomas!!! (I've never seen a baby be born before and I'm not counting my own) What a miracle of God's hands! Bonnie had such a calm spirit about her and even though I knew she was sad deep down, I knew she was so happy too if that makes any sense. I even cut the
umbilical cord, which if you know me you'd be so proud I didn't hit the floor. Travis was so sweet and took Thomas back to get his shots and measurements. He has the longest fingers and toes! It's
sooo cute!! We now call
Jett King Kong because he now looks gigantic next to Thomas!!!! I can't thank everyone enough for the prayers. THEY WORKED!! Love you all!!
4 comments:
Hey Becky, when I saw Bonnie's blog I thought Thomas looked big but then when I saw Jett next to him, I changed my mind. I was going to write that on her blog but thought it sounded rude. Then you wrote about it so I don't feel so bad. It is all about perspective I guess. So happy for all of you!
That is amazing! So glad that everything went smoothly.
King Kong is cute!! But I am willing to bet that Baby Thomas will outgrow Jett. LOL He has such huge feet and hands! They are so adorable! Congrats Becky, I am proud of you for hanging in there with the umbilical cord!!! You and your sister have come a long way! 2 tough chickies.
Isn't it amazing how a newborn can make another baby or toddler seem so big! What a blessing that Jett and Thomas will grow up to be best buds. I'm guessing their bond will be like the bond you and Bonnie have!
Post a Comment