He has not made his appearance yet! The doctor acted like it would be a while but these irregular contractions are so uncomfortable I don't know how long I can last! I know he will come when he is good and ready but woo hoo I hope it's getting close!! I can't wait to meet him! Please pray for a healthy boy and smooth delivery!
6 comments:
Hey Becky!
No matter which way you look at it....he will be here VERY soon!! How exciting! We have been keeping you all in our prayers! We are so anxious and excited for Baby Jett to make his arrival!
I wouldn't expect him too soon. Mom went over her due date like 2 weeks with Jenny. Sounds like that is frequent in our family. Love you and praying for a healthy baby and momma
Oh man you are getting close! I hope everything goes great with your labor and delivery! Can't wait to see pics of the new little man:)
He will be here soon. I kept having to tell myself with Treyson that God wouldn't let me be pregnant forever...it does end!!
I'm sure you're getting advice left and right, but I'll throw mine in too. As I was nearing the end of my pregnancy with Anniston, I was stressing out about going past my due date. We were at our childbirth class and the group leader ( a nurse) told me a few things to try. So we got home and went on a very long walk. After that we hopped in the car and drove over the railroad tracks in downtown Springdale for 30 minutes. Once we got home, I bounced on the yoga ball for 20 minutes. Then 6 hours later...ta-da-- my water broke and I was in labor!!
Good luck! We will be keeping you and Jett in our prayers!
I am thinking about you. I ask Tennille about you almost daily. Hang in there he should be coming anytime.
Seriously, I pray for you first thing every morning when I get up. I can't wait! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment