Ok, so the picture is from 2 years ago. I can't stand not putting a picture with a post, so here we are practicing as parents with Lakyn and Canaan. I can't believe he may be here in 2 weeks! I keep sitting here thinking what I need to do to "get ready". How do you really get ready for adding a member to your family that is going to totally take over our lives? So, according to our doctor, he will NOT be here anytime soon so I will keep thinking I'm "getting ready". If you know what I need to be doing please post on here any advice I might need! I will listen, I promise! God is so great to give us this little blessing! Please pray for a healthy little boy!!
7 comments:
Becky! Yall are going to be the BEST parents ever! Seriously, that will be one lucky little boy. I can't believe its only 2 weeks away! I know you are nervous, but you are going to be a wonderful mother.
I just wanted to wish you luck! Motherhood is the greatest thing, and I know you are going to be great at it! Enjoy these last couple of weeks, and get some rest! You will need it for sure! It is so worth it, though! Congratulations, Mommy!
i am just so excited for you guys!!!! i hope jett is born while i'm there, that would be so awesome!
these last couple of weeks, go to the movies with travis, go out to eat, lounge on the couch, address birth announcement envelopes, crack open that baby book and fill in every thing you can now, take naps, just enjoy this sweet time :)
can't wait to see you!!!! i'm bringing a ton of pampers size 1-2 diapers for jett and thomas ;)
love you!!!
REST! Best of luck to you and we're praying for an easy delivery for you. Enjoy your last quiet time and put your feet up. Motherhood is a blast but hard work to - all worth it.
I can't wait for that baby to get here! Please let me know if you guys need anything! Love ya!
OH MY GOODNESS!! Baby Jett is almost here!! Just enjoy your time with Travis for now. You really don't have to be as perfectly prepared as you think you do when he comes home. (Take it from me, who had one 3 weeks early.) To prepare mentally, just remember that God chose YOU to be his parents. No one else in the world would be better suited for it. As for labor/delivery...your job is to relax. Relax and try to enjoy the excitement of knowing you are about to meet a person who you will love like you've never loved anyone before. I love you and can't wait to meet him too!
Ok, so isn't it about time he shows up already?
Post a Comment