Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What are your guesses??

We don't have much longer!! I cannot believe it is so close. Please post your guesses for Jett's due date and weight! His official due date is May 5th. I'd love to see when everyone thinks he'll arrive!! Please continue to pray for a healthy baby. I am so excited and so nervous!! Love you all!!

11 comments:

Olivia and Nathan said...

I think he will be born on May 1st (grandma's birthday) and Jenny thinks he will be 7lb 4oz

THE MAGNESS FAMILY said...

Hey becky this is caroline lemley magness. First off congrats!! I am so happy for you guys. It is the best gift from god. I found your blog for haley. Hope everything is well your way. Hope to hear form you soon.

Unknown said...

I'm going to say May 2nd and he will be 7 lbs 2 oz. We're ready to meet baby Jett!! Caroline will be blown away that he's finally here!

Tara said...

I think April 30th and he'll be 7 lbs 5oz. I can't wait to meet him!

GREG AND JANICE said...

April 30th is my guess (yup, that this month!). 7lbs 2oz.

Wess and Kristal said...

My guess is May 1st and I think he'll be 7lbs even! I'm so excited for you guys!

Leslie said...

SO exciting! I'm going to guess May 9th. Can't wait to hear some great news!

Dawn Mabry said...

May 3rd. 6 pounds 13 oz.
Good luck Becky. You will do great. Soak it all in b/c it is an amazing experience.

Julie said...

April 29th, 7 lbs 4oz!!

I cant wait to meet him!!

Unknown said...

Mom says May 8 and 6 lbs 10 oz!

Tara said...

ok, i'm shooting for a cinco de mayo baby for you guys!!! and i'll just guess 7 lbs 7 oz. good luck and i can't wait to see you!!! you may already be a MOM then, wow!