He was born May 13, 2009 at 1:31 p.m. He was 7 lbs. 4 oz and 21 in. long. He's absolutely perfect and I am so humbled from this gift from God. I cannot believe he is actually here. He is swinging right now and just being his perfect little self! Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. I have the most amazing friends and family and I am so very thankful right now!
7 comments:
Awe Becky he is perfect. We'll try to come see you guys in a couple weeks after you have settled in. He sure is cute.
Love you guys
Becky, I know you don't know me, but Travis does. I have been waiting to hear if Jett had made his arrival. (What a cute name!) Congratulations and that is a beautiful family picture on the blog!! So happy for you all! Children truly are a blessing!!
I love him, love him, love him!! I am excited to be a part of his life!! You two are going to have to show us the ropes soon!!!
Becky, he is so very precious. I kept watching Bonnie's FB updates to see news. I knew it was about time. I am so happy little Jett is here. I know you know this, but enjoy each and every moment...even the no sleep ones. They are precious.
Hey Becky and Travis! Congratulations on your new bundle, he is just precious. He looks alot like Travis:)
He is beautiful Becky! I was out of town all weekend, and was so excited to check the blog this evening and see if you had posted anything. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!
Congratulations Travis and Becky! I've been looking forward to hearing the good news. Jett is adorable and I'm so glad he's here. That's a great picture- I can tell it's love at first sight! You will make wonderful parents. Trey and I are very happy for you!
Post a Comment