Monday, March 2, 2009

Shout to the Lord

I am overwhelmed by God's grace and healing today. He is showing me His amazing healing powers and His love for Bonnie. Thank you God for being there today. I really felt You and have missed that feeling. The prayers that have been lifted up in Bonnie's behalf have been so wonderful and amazing. I am truly blessed to know all of those that love Bonnie. If you have ever met her, you love her. Even those that have not met her love her. And for that, I am thankful. God is hearing our prayers and listening and I can't thank Him enough. God thank you for Bonnie's good news today. You are amazing.

4 comments:

Reba said...

I had to check in and see if there was a report on Bonnie. I have been thinking about her today. I am SO glad to hear God once again showed Himself. He does that a lot, I know, but sometimes I miss it when I get too focused on the yucky stuff. I am glad to hear it was good news. Such a blessing! Have a good week!

lmashe81 said...

I have been praying for your sister today!!! i will continue

Ma said...

I'm so thankful and grateful there is good news. Prayers will continue for Bonnie and her baby as well as all of you.

Betsy

Wess and Kristal said...

Yeah!! I am rejoicing with you all for good news! You are right...we cannot help but love YOU and Bonnie! You are both such a blessing and I am so thankful for your good report!