I want to beg everyone to pray for Bonnie. Being back at the ER since the accident was almost unbearable. I dreaded the feeling of being there and everything else about it. We were there way too long and had to go through way too many big mistakes made by the staff. How much more can a person take? I really have been asking God this question so many times lately. I read Job and it did not comfort me because Job was such a great person to begin with. Just like Bonnie. Why did God allow Satan to do all those horrible things to someone so faithful??? I know I will not understand this becasue His plan is impossible for me to understand. But God, she needs a little help right now. Please beg Him for me. I can't see her hurt anymore. She's been through enough. No, she's been through too much. Please help her with your prayers. If He hears the prayer enough, maybe He will help her and this sweet baby. I love you all!
3 comments:
I was younger, So it was hard. The thing I did the most was help with the kids and just listened when she was ready to talk. There is words to console. I would say praying a lot for God's comfort. She has said time and time again that her kids where the ones to really help her, because they were so young that they needed her. The oldest was 3 and the youngest was 1, so they really needed her. I honestly thing just being there is the best thing, because it is going to be a process and everything right now is fresh and real. She is going to need you guys when every one goes away in the months to come when people go on with 'their' normal . I don't know if any of this had helped. Feel free to contact me if you need to talk or anything!
Is there an update? I've been checking Bonnie's blog and also yours.
Betsy
Becky,
I have been praying constantly, and I also thought about Job, and then i thought how it didn't comfort me either to think about it. I know that God is good and she will be alright and the baby is being held by his hands, I am praying for His abundant love and peace to be pouring out on all of you, the peace that surpasses all understanding, because when we start to question and get anxious no fruit can bear. If you need anything please let me know.
Ashley
Post a Comment