










Fall is my favorite season by far. It makes me just want to drive to Eureka Springs listening to James Taylor in a jeep. Jett is growing like a weed and he is the love of my life. I just love him to millions and millions of pieces!
We got to go on our annual War Eagle trip which was so much fun!
Our sweet friend, Nellie is married to Jed!!
Jett can't stand his monkey costume but it's too cute for him not to wear it.
Jett is saying:
"wow"
after drinking something he says, "ahhh"
"yeah" after asking about any question but shakes his head, no
I dropped something and he said, "uh oh" and he says it now when just about anything falls
he says "me?" in a high pitch when he wants something and I just have to give in
Mi mi got him a "bathsketball" for the bathtub and he wanted to take the 3 balls with him so bad after the bath, as soon as I pulled the drain he grabbed all 3 of them and just sat there not moving, waiting on me to get him so he could take them with him. When he dropped one, he kept saying "me?" and just had to sleep with them. Precious!
When I say, "let's go night night" he grabs his Cardinals blanket, paci, and runs to his room and climbs in the rocking chair waiting for me.
If you say "bath" he runs to the bathroom and laughs until you let him in.
No comments:
Post a Comment