Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer 2010



































Most of these pictures are on my facebook but I can say that I'm soo busy with Jett that I never upload new pictures from my actual camera but we all know it's just laziness! The top pictures are by Amber Laning and she is soooo awesome! Not only is she an awesome photographer, she is super sweet and a great person! Alos, Staci took the pic of Jett at Jump Zone and I just could kiss that white cheek looking at that pic!!
I am loving being able to be with Jett and a lot of the time Travis this summer! God is so good and He heals and provides. Bonnie and I talked today about how fast this life is and then we ALL get to be together and hang out all the time and not have to worry about cooking, bills, tans, or taking showers : ) (and MANY more things not mentioned)
Soooo we all need to enjoy everything God gives us to get through this world to be home!
Jett is growing up!! I can't believe how he changes each day! Just today he learned how to use a straw and he is starting to really try to communicate with me about his wants (which there are lots).
Jett LOVES bibs. He has to be holding one all the time and moves it around until he finds the tag and then is content. The soo cute thing about this is Travis does the same thing! I try to give him the cute lovies people have given him and he throws it on the floor as soon as he finds a bib.
I love this bubby and need to do better updating this "scrapbook"!
One thing in my world is I will be teaching with Travis now! I am sooo excited and blessed to get this opportunity!



2 comments:

Olivia and Nathan said...

Do you guys need an ag teacher at your high school? Cause I really need a job, and I'm willing to go to any school.

Amy and Jerry said...

Love the family pictures! Y'all are just a precious family! Jett is just a doll-baby.