

Tuesday we went to Raye Law Photography in Charleston to have his pictures made and I was so happy with the session. She's such a sweet woman and is a natural with babies. I learned things about him just by watching her with him! She was so patient as he tinkled probably 15 times on her cute blankets and took her time to not rush him and his disliking to being naked! I loved it and love her work! Here's a link to her site:
http://www.rayelawphotography.com/
6 comments:
I love the pictures and can't wait to see the rest of the session! It makes me so ready for Mollie's session in September!!!
Becky- the pictures couldn't be more beautiful. I love how Jett is smiling right as Travis is giving you a kiss- how perfect! Let me know if you publish more, I'd love to see them.
I absolutely love those pictures. Precious. Like a Hallmark card
oh, these are beautiful!!!! love them and love you!
Oh my goodness, what a PRECIOUS little face!
Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment