
Here is our little Peanut! As soon as we found out we were pregnant, Travis and I (well mostly me) picked out the little "Peanut" outfit we found in Eureka Springs. I just could not wait to see it on him and here he is wearing it! The delivery went smooth and now after very long nights and days, we are on a schedule with him. Thanks to the prayers and The Baby Whisperer book! It has helped so much and we finally slept a little last night! I am SO thankful for that! I don't know if this makes sense but I love him so much it scares me. I can't believe he is here and God has blessed us so much. I am so thankful for this gift!
11 comments:
I did not originate this saying but it goes something like is: Becoming a mother is having your heart walk around outside of your body. A beautiful, awesome, and yes,scary thought. I like to think of it as another way God shows us glimpses of His character and how much He loves us. Blessings to you, Travis and Jett! Denise
bailey and i were SO EXCITED to see pictures of cute little jett!!! we can't wait to see him! he is so so so cute!
"i love you. i love the baby too. you will be a good mom!" ~bailey
Becky - he's precious! I think he looks a lot like your husband.
How exciting! I know you will enjoy every minute of it!
Jett is so so adorable, Becky! I just can't get enough of his pictures! Ava loves to look at them too! She will stare as long as I let her!
Motherhood really is the greatest gift, and I know you are enjoying it! Congrats again!
So happy for you, Becky! Jett is just adorable...love the peanut outfit!
Congrats Becky and Travis. What a beautiful baby you have. So glad the delivery went well and you got that heaven sent...epidural!!!
I love all of your pictures and I really love the peanut outfit! That is adorable! He is so beautiful!
He is so cute and you looked great right after having a baby! Enjoy your little Peanut as I know you are! God bless your new family now and always.
Jett is sooo cute! Congratulations! Glad to hear everything is going good. Baby boy's are so much fun!
Becky!! He is just precious! I can't wait to get my hands on him! I LOVE the peanut outfit!! I hope you all are resting and feeling well.
AAAAAAHHHHH! I always feel like I have to start everything I say about little Jett and you being a mommy with a scream of joy! He couldn't be more perfect and sweet and I love him so much!!! We will be out to see you soon. We can't stay away from that little booger much longer. Love you!!
Post a Comment