
Bon, Caroline and I went to the storytelling time for babies the other day at the Fayetteville Public Library. We walked in and there were 50+ moms and their babies!! It was sooooo stinkin cute and chaotic!!! I loved every minute of it! They ran and each got a rubber ducky for one of the songs. It was so much fun! We even saw Justin Minkell there. If you are an educator in the area, you already know who he is. He's so famous! I got a picture of him, but I was afraid I'd get sued for posting it. If Justin brings his baby, it's a good idea! After the story time, we looked at books. It was so cute! Caroline ran up to the books and picked one and sat on the floor to read!!! It was precious! She's going to be a reader, just like her mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment