Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby Lakyn


Baby Lakyn is doing so much better! She has been in the hospital since last Tuesday night. They discovered she had salmonella poisoning, which moved to her blood. They did a spinal tap yesterday to make sure it didn't move into her spine. After tons of prayers, the results came out clear!! Then, when we went to see her yesterday, it was out of her blood!! I just need to post about our all healing God. He blows my mind each day. I just need to tell everyone that God really does listen! He loves us so much, He wants to make us happy and will give us what we ask from Him that will go with His amazing plan. Thank you God. You are the reason we are here. We are on this earth to praise you and spread your word. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to worship you!! Thank you for your healing!! I can't thank you enough!

No comments: