Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I am so sad I have not kept up with this blog! I have so much to tell!


Before I was even pregnant I told Travis my baby will be a pea pod for Halloween! I had Jett and just couldn't wait to get him in the costume! I found the perfect one at Target! I didn't even try it on him because I didn't want to spoil the surprise of how stinking cute he would be in it!! So it was 30 minutes before we had to leave for Mt. Comfort's Fall Festival and it WOULDN'T ZIP! I tried and tried. He cried and cried and he was too fat, I mean plump for his costume! I didn't cry. I wanted to but I didn't. So, we put him in a pumpkin outfit that one of my sweet students gave us. It was so stinking cute but I sure was disappointed! Oh well. My little pumpkin head was adorable.

Jett is rolling over like crazy! He first did it October 19 (unless Mum or Mimi just didn’t tell me so I wouldn't cry that I missed it). He tried so hard and was grunting so loud and when he finally rolled he was so proud of himself! I was screaming and jumping for him! As soon as I rolled him back to his back he would NOT stay on his back. He loves to roll! I can tell he wants to be mobile so bad and it’s so cute!
Since he was very little his favorite color has been green. He loves to watch soccer and baseball and I think it’s because he likes green and those are the two sports I will allow him to play because they are not dangerous like football. He loves to scratch things. When we feed him, he has to be scratching something. It’s so cute! If he is just in his diaper, he scratches the little white part of the diaper. Oh I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! I didn’t think it was possible to love this much! And it’s just growing every minute! I HATE working knowing he is not with me and he is laughing or crying or sleeping or pooping or eating. I want to be there for every minute of it! Darn Eve!!

So, he doesn’t sleep. At all. He will sleep for a couple of hours at a time maybe. Then, I hear him playing!! In the middle of the night he is playing in his crib! How isn’t he tired? I’m tired! Travis is tired! How isn’t he? Oh my goodness I pray for him to sleep soon! My poor second graders. They have to put up with my tired, cranky self! Jett, I love you so much and love spending time with you. But I would love to see a little less of you in the middle of the night.

Pictures to come!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky - this is Emily, Marshall's wife! I haven't talked to you in FOREVER, but I just stumbled across your blog! You little guy is adorable!! Congratulations! I didn't know you were ever pregant. You may know that I'm hosting a shower for Alisha...hopefully I"ll see you then!