Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's a Boy!!

It's a boy!!! It was such an amazing experience! He was kicking around and put his fist up at one point! He's just like Travis. A little wiggle worm!! I can't even begin to put into words what I am feeling right now. I keep thanking God but I keep telling Him that I don't know how to thank Him for something like this. Saying thank you is not enough. We are so excited about our baby boy God has blessed us with!

8 comments:

Julie said...

so sweet...just like this precious boy that i cant wait to meet!!!

Wess and Kristal said...

Woohoo!! Boys are so much fun! Congratulations!

The Lewis's said...

Congratulations!!! We are having a blast with our little boy:)

Tara said...

CONGRATS!!!!
you will just love having a little boy :)

Leslie said...

Becky! This is Leslie Horn (now Leslie Poe). Just found your blog through the grapevine and had so much fun catching up on all the wonderful things going on in your life. Congrats on your little guy!

Tara said...

sorry to leave this comment here, but i don't have your e-mail.
can you send me your address when you get a chance? hope you are feeling great and enjoying all kinds of christmas fun :)

Tara said...

hey becky! again, sorry i don't have your e-mail!
i wanted to send you a christmas card/birth announcement. i'll take you up on the no thank you note offer, though! we did get the cute little robe and i think crawford is going to love it :)
hope you are doing great and have a wonderful christmas! you have so much to be thankful for, especially this year :)

Unknown said...

AUNT B! A BOY!! I am so happy for you two! What fun Caroline and your baby boy will have together!! (Have you posted his name yet? I don't want to be the spoiler!)