Congratulations!!! I am sooo excited for you guys. I'll be thinking about you!
CONGRATS!!!!!!super exciting!!!!you are going to be an awesome mom :)
I love you guys and can't wait to meet him or her!!!
Canaan is rooting for a boy!
Congratulations Trav and Becky!! We are so excited for you guys! I know your baby will have plenty of entertainment with all of the cousins that are waiting for him/her to arrive!
Congrats Travis and Becky!!!I know you are very excited!My brother and I went to high school with Travis and his siblings:)Congrats,Tara Diemente Lewis
Aunt B to Mama B!! I cannot put into words how happy I am for you and Travis. It is the best thing int the world. Praying for you daily! Love you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for you all! Are you feeling okay?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am sooo excited for you guys. I'll be thinking about you!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
super exciting!!!!
you are going to be an awesome mom :)
I love you guys and can't wait to meet him or her!!!
Canaan is rooting for a boy!
Congratulations Trav and Becky!! We are so excited for you guys! I know your baby will have plenty of entertainment with all of the cousins that are waiting for him/her to arrive!
Congrats Travis and Becky!!!
I know you are very excited!
My brother and I went to high school with Travis and his siblings:)
Congrats,
Tara Diemente Lewis
Aunt B to Mama B!! I cannot put into words how happy I am for you and Travis. It is the best thing int the world. Praying for you daily! Love you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for you all! Are you feeling okay?
Post a Comment