There are not words to express the blessings God has put in my life. All I can do is thank Him. Caroline is one!!!! I can't believe it!!!! It feels like yesterday when it was a snow day and Bon, T-dogg, Trav and me were going to eat at Flying Burrito and never made it because Bonnie had Caroline!!! I just love her so much it hurts! Her party was such a blast and I got to hang out with the people I love dearly!
3 comments:
What fun!! I can't stand it!! Those pictures are way better than any of the few I got to take!
Thanks for being the best Aunt in the world!! We are so thankful to have you and Uncle Travis. God is AWESOME!
ps. We listen to the "Caroline" CD you made her every day.
Ok, first of all, I love you. Second, Donny and I did eat Flying Burrito the night Caroline was born and Donny took a picture of me with Bonnie and the babies and I had a black bean on my tooth that we had to photo-shop out later. Third, Travis better keep his hands of my punch bowl. It's breakable, you know.
I am so glad we have met because you always have your camera and I can cut and paste the pics. (love ya!) Seriously, you and your sister are great fun and just down right awesome people! Looking forward to getting together again...Sara will be turning one soon, ya' know.
Post a Comment