Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Honduras!!











































































It's amazing how one week out of a year can change your whole life. I wish I could explain the memory behind each picture for you! I can't thank my friends, family, and the church enough for an experience I will never forget. I love you all with all my heart, and without your help and prayers, Travis and I would not have been able to work for God in Honduras! Thank you so much!!


4 comments:

Tara said...

oh wow!!! i would love to hear all of your stories sometime!! what sweet images!
so glad you and travis got back home safe :)

Jordan and Christina said...

I am so happy that you guys had a great experience. Your pics are great. Cherish those memories. We will miss you guys!

Christina and Jordan

Wess and Kristal said...

Hey Trav and Becky!
This is the Gano clan and I keep up with you all through the link on Tara's website. I've never posted, but I couldn't help not post this time....it looks like you all had an awesome experience! You both are adorable!

Robyn said...

What a life changing experience. Those are some amazing pictures. I can't wait to hear more about it!